Thursday, January 26, 2006

Instructor Sarcastic

I thought I had to read a lot last semester. Yeesh! Now its nearly 300 pages a week! Seeing as one of my books is 2080 pages, this isn't that unreasonable. I settle down in the library after each class to trudge through the next day's chapters. Next week I have my first 3 tests. Pharmacology, Med-Surg, and the IV checkoff. I'm nervous, but I feel like I'm really going to master the material. My instructor is awesome. She's so sarcastic and impatient, but she makes me laugh.

I tripped over the projector cord today during a break. It shut down the whole computer and Powerpoint, so my teacher started waving her arms. "Heather! Why did you do that! I can't believe this! GAH!" I started pushing buttons and getting the thing rebooted, but she made sure everyone coming back into the room found out what I did. She kept flashing a grin at me to show she wasn't angry, but she took definite pleasure in her ranting and scowling at the crowd. The woman likes to pick on people.

For example, she likes to say things like "Does that arrangement sound good to you? Yes? Guess what if it doesn't. HAHAHA!"

She always implies that she doesn't care what you think. This isn't really the case, she cares very much for her students. But its a game with her, a game that amuses her greatly.

I find myself amused as well. I never thought I'd ever come to like someone so... spunky? Ah! I can't help but admire her! What with that sparkle in her eye, mischevious grin, and mind overflowing with knowledge. I'm glad I picked the hard teacher.

I hope I still feel that way after I take a few tests. ^_~

2 Comments:

"Spunk, as you well know, is semen."
- Sushil, my British roommate

By Blogger C.T., at Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 7:27:00 PM PST  

Hi Heather,

I know what you mean about the heavy reading load. I have tons to cover too. For example this week we have 6 tests in 4 days, how can that even be possible!? Anyway, I wish you luck in getting thru it all, and hope you can still find time to blog a little.

Take care and have a great day.

Dustin
http://azx-raytechstudent.blogspot.com

By Blogger Dustin, at Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at 2:16:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home