Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Assessment Lab... and Rest

Tuesdays only officially have class until noon, but that is so students will have time to research their clinical assignments for Wednesday. In the future I will be assigned a patient the day before reaching the hospital, and will be expected to know everything pertaining to this person's disease and treatments before setting foot on the floor. For now, I don't have to worry about that, since all I'm allowed to do at the moment is give baths and change linens. Next week, I'll be able to take vitals and do skin assessments, and test range of motion. So the intense study begins next week. Today I can take a breather.

I still have to get up at 0515 though.

2 Comments:

Heya Heather!

Though I miss the esunasoul type blogging, I love your new one. It makes me smile. And I understand about having NO free time :-p Hang in there!

By Blogger TrueToddlerTales, at Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at 7:02:00 AM PDT  

If she's got time for a blog, she's got free time, no doubt.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 3:04:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home