Friday, September 16, 2005

Introductions

I had the idea to start writing this a few weeks ago, but only found a free moment today.

It's been almost a month since the semester started, so you've already missed out on quite a few things. I've purchased scrubs, taken exams, and walked around my hospital floor. I've visited with nursing home residents. I've learned how to take blood pressure. I've spent more hours reading textbooks than ever before in my college career.

These days I'm waking up between 0530 and 0700. After classes I study in the library. I have established a routine, and all before you met me. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Instead of trying to cram everything into one post, I'll just fill you in as we go. More fun for both of us that way. Look for updates each weekday around 4-5 PM, CST (I'll be in the library after class anyway. Might as well wind down by telling you how it went.) For now, its definitely bedtime. Mandatory Saturday class tomorrow on CPR from 9-5. Hopefully no one tries to give me mouth to mouth.

1 Comments:

i know this blog is super old but i stumbled onto this while putting off studying about obstructive respiratory disorders. i'm very excited to read about your experiences!

i feel like i went on an archaeological excavation and dug up someone's old diary... i suppose this is the electronic analogue of that

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 9:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home